The NSAC is a series of conferences organised every four years at the Department of Mathematics and Informatics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, with particular emphasis to areas of algebra and related fields that have been cultivated by researchers from Novi Sad. The topics represented in the series include:
- Universal algebra and its applications in computer science (in particular, in CSP’s);
- Clone theory and multi-valued logics;
- Lattices and other ordered structures;
- Model theory and set theory;
- Connections between algebra, logic, and combinatorics;
- Semigroup theory, automata, groups and their interactions.
Previous NSAC conferences:
- The 4th NSAC, June 5-9, 2013.
- The 3rd NSAC, August 17-21, 2009.
- The 2nd NSAC, July 11-15, 2005.
- The 1st NSAC, August 25-28, 2003.