We cordially invite our fellow mathematicians to attend the 90th Workshop on General Algebra – AAA90. The scientific program of the meeting will start in the morning of June 5, 2015 (Friday) and end on June 7, 2015 (Sunday) around lunchtime. We expect most of the participants to arrive to Novi Sad on June 4, 2015 (Thursday).
The workshop is organised by the Department of Mathematics and Informatics (DMI), University of Novi Sad. The venue of the lectures will be the central building of the UNS (Zorana Đinđića 1 @ the central campus of the UNS).
Plenary invited speakers:
- Kira Adaricheva (Astana, Kazahstan)
- Keith Kearnes (Boulder, USA)
- Wiesław Kubiś (Prague, Czech Rep. & Kielce, Poland)
- Miklós Maróti (Szeged, Hungary)
- Peter Mayr (Linz, Austria)
- James D. Mitchell (St Andrews, UK)
The main topics of AAA90 will include:
- Universal algebra and its applications in computer science;
- Lattices and other ordered structures;
- Classical algebraic structures (with emphasis on semigroups and groups);
- Interactions of general algebra with logic, topology, and combinatorics.
Scientific Committee: Erhard Aichinger (Linz, Austria), Igor Dolinka (chair; Novi Sad, Serbia), Robert D. Gray (Norwich, UK), Petar Marković (Novi Sad, Serbia), Dragan Mašulović (Novi Sad, Serbia), Reinhard Pöschel (Dresden, Germany), Ágnes Szendrei (Boulder, USA & Szeged, Hungary), Branimir Šešelja (Novi Sad, Serbia).
Organising Committee: Maja Pech (co-chair), Nebojša Mudrinski (co-chair), Bojan Bašić, Petar Đapić, Marijana Lazić, Rozália Sz. Madarász, Anna Slivková, Andreja Tepavčević, Ivana Tojić, Samir Zahirović.
The official language of the conference is English. Notebook computers, video-beams and overhead projectors will be available to the speakers. For electronic presentations, the usual formats (pdf, ps, ppt,…) are supported.