How to reach us
- Check at the site of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs for official information concerning the visa requirements and some other details, like possibility to travel to Serbia with only ID card.
- The closest airport is the Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (IATA code: BEG) (under 80km/50mi from Novi Sad).
Timetables and prices of bus services connecting the airport to Belgrade, or taxi services.
You might also consider a door-to-door Belgrade Airport-Novi Sad transfer service, especially if you are arriving in small groups.
- Another airport is the Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport (IATA code: BUD); From Budapest, you can get to Novi Sad either by train or also door-to-door transfer service
By train or bus
You can arrive by bus or by train. Those two stations are close to each other
- From Budapest
We are suggesting arriving by train
When you are in Novi Sad
- Bus and train station are close to each other. You can take bus number 4 to reach University campus. Starting station is just in front of the railway station building. You can buy ticket from the driver, and it costs 65 dinars. Also, you may take Taxi from the Taxi station a little bit to the left from the exit of the railway station (close to the old steam engine). In both cases you will need some dinars. You may exchange in any exchange office. One is at the building closest to the station at the other side of the street. There are no significant differences between them. Also, just 50m further is ATM.
- Leopold I Hotel - an integral part of the Petrovaradin Fortress
- Hotel Park - just across the Novi Sad Fair Centre
- Hotel Centar - in the city centre, just a two-minute walk from the main square
- Best Western Prezident Hotel - a stylish hotel, close to Park, with an excellent wellness-and-spa offer
- Voyager Bed & Breakfast - just across the street from the university campus, three or four minutes walk from the conference venue
- Hotel Veliki - nice and comfortable place at the older part of city center
- Hotel Zenit - at the city center
- Hotel Putnik - in the very heart of city’s centre (pedestrian zone)
- Hotel Panorama - occupying the 6th floor of the Volksbank building (hence the name), not far from the city centre
- Hotel Vojvodina - this one is situated on the main square, halfway from the city hall to the cathedral
- Hotel Novi Sad - just across the street from the bus and train stations
- Hotel Mediteraneo - some 50 metres from Putnik
- Hotel Aurora - with a view to the Fortress, across the Danube
- Hotel Vigor - the cheapest option in this category, but at the same time the farthest from the conference venue
- Hostels - a nice offer of Novi Sad Hostels
- Airbnb - rent a flat for a whole group